Thursday, June 30, 2011

Unknown Writer, Part 5



Fake friend is like a shadow.......
Follows you while in sunlight and
Disappears when you come to dark

F.R.I.E.N.D.S = 
(F)ight for you. 
(R)espect you. 
(I)nvolve you. 
(E)ncourage you. 
(N)eed you. 
(D)eserve you.
(S)ave you.

When you choose to forgive those who have hurt you, 
you take away their power.

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

Hope is a dream that doesn't sleep


iloveyou is better than I love you, 
because there is no space for lies


God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn in no other way

There is a difference between like, love, and in love... 
the same way there is a difference between right now, for a while, and forever.

The wedding ring goes on the left ring finger, 
cause that's the only finger that has a vein that goes directly to heart .

If people are talking behind your back,
congratulations. It means you're far in front.
  
If I do not answer your prayer at once, it is because I am testing your FAITH.
If I do not answer your prayer at once, it is because I am testing your PATIENCE. 
If I do not answer your prayer, it is because I HAVE A PLAN  for you.
  
Our God is greater than our plan. He is our provider and guidance..... 
So let's learn to TRUST Him. 
And wait before Him, because He knows the best for us.
Life's not a movie,so stop waiting for a someone to come around and write u a happy ending

 

No comments:

Post a Comment