Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kumpulan Poem Zaman Kuliah, Part 1

They say a person, needs just 3 things
to be trully happy in this world

Someone to LOVE,
Something to DO
and something to HOPE for

(Tom Bodette)



The best and The most
beautiful things in the world
can not be seen or even
touched

They must felt
with the HEART

( Hellen Keller)



If you made mistakes
even serious ones
There is always
another chance for you.

What we call failure
is not the falling down
but they staying down

(Mary Pickford)

You are warm and fun to be with
And full of surprises.....

Just being around you
makes me feel good

You are a special
Chrystmas kind of friend
All year long

(Unknown)


If there were more persons
As dear As you

The world be much better, 
of those who always find the time
To Listen and to Care......

There would be more love and fun
And more happiness around .........

(Unknown)



I  miss you more than
You could possibly imagine,
and I want you to know
You're on my mind
and in my dreams
always

(Linda Lee Elord)

When did we became a frineds ?
I can't really say
it started on a simple day,
but it grew in a very special place......
in my heart

(Unknown)


Since the day
You had my heart......
I feel my world is change
but I never have change
To know How to start
Needing you.....

(Unknown)



Sometimes, it is good to be alone.....
but that doesn't make us lonely

It is no matter of
being present with someone

It is a matter of
being present TO SOMEONE

(Special Thanks to : E.K, who give a nice poem for me)


No comments:

Post a Comment