Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Unknown Writer, Part 3

Don't write your name on sand,waves will wash it away
Don't write your name in sky,wind may blow it away
Write your names in hearts of people you come in touch with,...
that's where it will stay.....
Never lie to someone who TRUSTS you. Never trust someone who LIES to you.
I'd rather be hurt by the truth than protected by a lie.
You cannot make the same mistake twice. The 2nd time you make it, its not a mistake. Its a CHOICE.
NO ONE can change a person, but someone can be a reason for a person to change.
I'm MATURE enough to forgive you, but I'm not DUMB enough to trust you again.
GUYS: if you dont treat her RIGHT, dont be mad when another guy comes around and does YOUR job for you, and wins her heart.
 Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience and two people who truly want to be together.
When I give you my time, I'm giving you a portion of my life that I will never get back. So DON'T waste it :)
A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It's just his way of letting you realized he saved you from the wrong person.
Yes I miss you. I miss US. I miss having you to talk to whenever I wanted. But I know I have to move on now.
I'd rather say iloveyou than I love you because iloveyou has no spaces...no room for lies.
 Not all scars show. Not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't really see the pain that someone else feels.
GUYS: if she puts up with you through your worst days, and still stick with you and your mistakes, DON'T LET HER GO!
Friendship + Love + Trust = a strong relationship
 Apologizing doesn't mean you're wrong or they was right, it means you value your relationship more then your ego.
You may not always receive what you WANT, but if you pray and trust in God, you'll always get what you NEED.
 Being single doesn't mean you're weak, It simply means that you're strong enough to wait for what you DESERVE.
 LADIES: beauty isn't about having a pretty face, it's about having a pretty mind, pretty heart, and a beautiful soul.
Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called "falling in love" because you don't force yourself to fall...you just fall.

The wedding ring goes on the left ring finger, cause that's the only finger that has a vein that goes directly to heart .

Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Love is possible after friendship...but friendship is N O T possible after love. How can I be friends with someone I have so much love for?

The difference between 'like' 'love' and 'in love' is the same as the difference between 'for now' for a while' and 'forever'

I cant promise u a perfect relationship without arguments and differences. However I can promise you as long as you're trying, I'm staying.

Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy...sometimes it simply means that you are a S T R O N G person.

"Telling the truth than make someone cry is so much better than telling a lie to make someone smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment